Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
(Only for BS (BA) / BS (BS) / EMBA / MBA 1.5 Students)
CIMA and COMSATS signed MoA for the students of Bachelor and Master Degree program to up skill their existing qualification and acquire both academic and professional qualification. CIMA qualification give you the competencies required by employers and the confidence to drive business forward.
Qualifying as a Chartered Global Management Accountant with CIMA will open up global job opportunities in any area or business you choose to work. Having ACMA, CGMA designation after your name tells employer that you are a professional with finance knowledge and business expertise.
What is CIMA Qualification?
- CIMA is the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. It is the world largest professional body of chartered global management accountants and offers the most relevant accounting qualification for a career in business.
- We have members and students across the globe in 178 countries, making CIMA qualification the preferred choice of top global 100 employers. CIMA syllabus and testing methodology ensures that CGMA designation holders are competent and confidence management accounting professionals.
- Greater earning potential and career opportunities
- Develop your skills and competencies
- Global job opportunities
- Higher level of professionalism
- Direct membership to CMA (Canada), CPA (Australia) and ICAEW (England & Wales)
Exemptions Awarded by CIMA
- For students of BS (A&F) are eligible for 10 exemptions in CIMA professional qualification
- For students of BS (BA) are eligible for 07 exemptions in CIMA professional qualification
- For students of BBS are eligible for 06 exemptions in CIMA professional qualification
- For students of MBA are eligible for 12 exemptions in CIMA professional qualification if they pursue Gateway Route
Please email your queries at
email@example.com Zunaira.Riaz@cimaglobal.com Studentaffairs@vcomsats.edu.pk
CIIT & CIMA Pakistan face book page
contact your local CIMA office for further details (T. 051 111 222 462)
CIMA Pakistan face book page
Registration will open on 15th November to 30th November 2015.